top of page
Your Home for Healthcare
Call Us! Toll Free
Se habla español
Please be advised that this toll free number directly connects to our Stronghurst office
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gove/nosurprises or call 1-800-985-3059
Finding and signing up for affordable health insurance can be stressful and confusing. Eagle View has a Certified Application Counselor ready to help you find healthcare coverage that fits your needs. Call (309) 867-2202 to set up your appointment.
Top 5 Things to Know About Open Enrollment
1. When: November 1, 2022 - January 15, 2023 (in order to have coverage that begins January 1, you must still enroll by December 15.)
2. Where: HealthCare.gov Always start with HealthCare.gov. If your state uses their own website, HelathCare.gov will guide you there. HealthCare.gov or you state-based market place can only sell ACA plans, so you can rest easy knowing you're getting a comprehensive plan that will be there for you when you need it.
3. What: Comprehensive coverage at an affordable price. HealthCare.gov plans must include key benefits like mental health care, maternity care, prescription drug coverage, and hospitalization services. In addition to good coverage, most marketplace shoppers will qualify for a discount based on their income. Last year, more than 8 in 10 shoppers qualified for financial assistance to help cover out of pocket costs.
4. Why: Peace of mind. Financial security. Access to comprehensive care. There are so many reasons to sign up for affordable, comprehensive coverage, join the millions who have gained health insurance thanks to the ACA!
5. How: Enroll online, over the phone, or in-person. Log on to the official ACA marketplace at HealthCare.gov, or CuidadodeSalud.gov, call the marketplace call center at 1-800-318-2596, or make an appointment for free, local assistance through the Get Covered Connector.
Myth #1: Financial help to lower premiums and out-of-pocket costs is no longer available. FALSE. Financial assistance is still available for most consumers to help lower the cost of their plan. In fact, thanks to the American Rescue Plan, even more people are seeing even more savings. New, expanded subsidies means plans are more affordable than ever before.
Myth #2: I plan on finding a new job soon, so it’s not worth getting coverage now. FALSE. If you don’t have health coverage, you can sign up for a marketplace plan now to hold you over until your circumstances change. Marketplace plans are likely to be more affordable than COBRA, and offer much better coverage than short-term insurance plans. And, if you get a new job with new coverage, you can easily switch!
Myth #3: Enrolling in marketplace health coverage could negatively affect my immigration status. FALSE. While there has been a lot of fear and confusion concerning the Trump administration's changes to public charge, as of March 9, 2021, the Trump-era public charge regulations no longer exist or apply. New guidance makes it clear that the use of most public benefits programs, such as Medicaid, CHIP, and the health insurance marketplace, will not have an impact on an individual’s immigration status. Learn more about your rights here.
bottom of page