Top 5 Things to Know About Open Enrollment
1. When: November 1, 2022 - January 15, 2023 (in order to have coverage that begins January 1, you must still enroll by December 15.)
2. Where: HealthCare.gov Always start with HealthCare.gov. If your state uses their own website, HelathCare.gov will guide you there. HealthCare.gov or you state-based market place can only sell ACA plans, so you can rest easy knowing you're getting a comprehensive plan that will be there for you when you need it.
3. What: Comprehensive coverage at an affordable price. HealthCare.gov plans must include key benefits like mental health care, maternity care, prescription drug coverage, and hospitalization services. In addition to good coverage, most marketplace shoppers will qualify for a discount based on their income. Last year, more than 8 in 10 shoppers qualified for financial assistance to help cover out of pocket costs.
4. Why: Peace of mind. Financial security. Access to comprehensive care. There are so many reasons to sign up for affordable, comprehensive coverage, join the millions who have gained health insurance thanks to the ACA!
5. How: Enroll online, over the phone, or in-person. Log on to the official ACA marketplace at HealthCare.gov, or CuidadodeSalud.gov, call the marketplace call center at 1-800-318-2596, or make an appointment for free, local assistance through the Get Covered Connector.